English 日本語
Toward a future of peace and non-violence

4) How do I apply for panel rentals?

There is an application form on the webpage concerning panel rentals. Please fill out this form, and either send it as an e-mail attachment to the WAM office or as a fax.
※Panel rentals are exclusively for WAM members. Please take this as an opportunity to consider joining us.